Terms and Conditions for the Services of VeiligStappen.nl
In the tabs below our Terms and Conditions of VeiligStappen.nl for our Services are described. These General Terms and Conditions apply as soon as you purchase one or more services from VeiligStappen.nl.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF VEILIGSTAPPEN.NL FOR THE CONSUMER
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF VEILIGSTAPPEN.NL FOR THE BUSINESS CLIENT
- Terms & Conditions Services
- Article 1.
- Article 2.
- Artikel 3.
- Article 4.
- Article 5.
- Article 6.
- Article 7.
- Article 8.
- Article 9.
- Article 10.
- Article 11.
- Article 12.
- Article 13.
- Article 14.
- Article 15.
Lees de Algemene Voorwaarden over de Diensten van VeiligStappen.nl in de verdere tabbladen.
Article 1. Definitions
- VeiligStappen.nl, established in Zwolle, Chamber of Commerce no. 72105720, is referred to in these general terms and conditions at VeiligStappen.nl.
- The other party is referred to in these general terms and conditions as the Customer for our services.
- With the agreement is meant the agreement of the assignment on the basis of which VeiligStappen.nl performs work for the Buyer of our services against payment of the fee and costs towards the Buyer of our services and in which the general conditions have been declared applicable.
- A pre or event is formed together with VeiligStappen.nl and Customer of our services.
- By right of withdrawal, we mean the ability of the Customer of our services to cancel the distance agreement within the cooling-off period.
Article 2. Applicability of general terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to all offers, work, agreements, processes and delivery of services and goods by or on behalf of VeiligStappen.nl to which VeiligStappen.nl has declared these terms and conditions applicable, insofar as these terms and conditions have not been explicitly deviated from in writing.
- The conditions also apply to actions of the third parties engaged by VeiligStappen.nl in the context of the assignment.
- The last available version of these terms and conditions is always applicable.
- The applicability of the general terms and conditions of the business Customer for our services is expressly rejected.
- If one or more provisions in these general terms and conditions are at any time wholly or partially invalid or should be annulled, then the remaining provisions in these general terms and conditions remain fully applicable.
Article 3. Offers
- If no acceptance period is set in the quotation, the quotation expires after 30 calendar days.
- VeiligStappen.nl cannot be held to its quotation if the Customer of our services could reasonably understand that the quotation, or a part thereof, contains an obvious mistake or error.
- Offers do not automatically apply to follow-up orders.
Article 4. Rates and payments
- The agreement is entered into for a definite period of time, unless the nature of the agreement dictates otherwise or if the parties expressly agree otherwise in writing.
- The prices stated in an offer are exclusive of VAT. The total price of the selected service is stated in the quotation. Any additional costs, such as travel costs, location rent, and equipment, are stated separately.
- With the acceptance of the offer, the obligation to pay the total invoice amount within 7 days (5 working days) arises. Unless otherwise agreed by the parties, the entire amount will be paid before the start of the chosen service. VeiligStappen.nl is entitled to suspend access until the (next) payment has been made.
- The rates agreed upon entering into the agreement are based on the price level applied at that time. VeiligStappen.nl has the right to adjust the reimbursements at any time when changed circumstances so require. Adjusted rates are communicated to the Customer of our services as soon as possible.
- Invoices must be paid within 14 calendar days after the invoice date unless the parties have made different agreements in writing or a different payment term is stated on the invoice.
- If the Customer of our services fails to pay an invoice on time, the Customer of our services is legally in default and owed interest. The interest in the claimable amount will be calculated from the moment that the customer is in default until the moment of payment of the full amount due.
- If the Customer of our services is in default or in default in the fulfillment of its obligations, all reasonable costs for obtaining satisfaction out of court will be for the Customer of our services.
- In the event of liquidation, bankruptcy, seizure or suspension of payment of the Customer for our services, the claims of VeiligStappen.nl against the Customer of our services are immediately claimable.
Article 5. Provision of information Customer of our services
- The customer of our services makes all information that is relevant for the execution and preparation of the assignment available on time at VeiligStappen.nl.
- The customer of our services is responsible for the accuracy, completeness, and reliability of the information provided, even if it originates from third parties. The owner will treat the data confidentially.
- The customer of our services indemnifies VeiligStappen.nl for any damage that results from not complying with the provisions of the first paragraph of this article.
- If the Customer of our services does not make the requested data available or does not timely delivery and the execution of the order is delayed as a result, the additional costs arising from this will be borne by the Customer of our services.
Article 6. Execution of the agreement
- VeiligStappen.nl carries out the information, training, information or event to the best of its knowledge and ability. VeiligStappen.nl is not liable for failure to achieve the result that the Customer intended for our services.
- VeiligStappen.nl has the right to have work performed by third parties.
- The agreement can only be transferred after permission from VeiligStappen.nl.
Article 7. Registrations
- Registration for information, training, presentations, events, etc. takes place via e-mail, telephone or the contact form on the "book us" page on the website of VeiligStappen.nl and takes place in the order of arrival.
- Customer of our services is obliged to pay the costs of participation after registration.
- After receiving the payment, the Customer of our services receives written confirmation of the registration, making the agreement final.
Article 8. Change and cancellation
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, VeiligStappen.nl has the option of interrupting, moving or canceling information, presentation, training, event, and other services. Unforeseen circumstances include, for example, insufficient registrations, illness of one of the staff of VeiligStappen.nl and circumstances that occur with regard to materials that are required for the proper implementation of information, presentation, training, event, and other services, are necessary. VeiligStappen.nl makes a change as referred to in this paragraph known to Customer of our services no later than 24 hours prior to information, presentation, training, event, and other services.
- VeiligStappen.nl has the right to have information, presentation, training, event and other services replaced by a third party in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- VeiligStappen.nl reserves the right to make changes to the data and location of an information session, presentation, training, event and/or other services.
- Cancellation by the Customer of our services is only possible in writing. Cancellation of the registration is free of charge up to two weeks before the start. In the event of cancellation within two weeks before the start, the preparation costs will be charged; cancellation from 48 hours before the start will result in the obligation to pay the full costs in full.
Article 9. Force majeure
- In the event of force majeure, VeiligStappen.nl is entitled to interrupt, move or cancel any information, presentation, training, event and/or other services. Force majeure exists, among other things, if the implementation of the information, presentation, training, event and/or other services, whether or not temporarily, is prevented by circumstances over which VeiligStappen.nl cannot reasonably influence, such as illness, accidents or fire.
- If a situation as described in the first paragraph of this article occurs, the obligations of VeiligStappen.nl towards the Customer of our services will be suspended as long as VeiligStappen.nl cannot meet its obligations. If this situation lasts longer than 30 calendar days, both parties have the right to terminate the agreement in writing.
Article 10. Liability for damage
- VeiligStappen.nl is not liable for damage arising from this agreement unless the damage was caused intentionally or with gross negligence.
- VeiligStappen.nl is not liable for damage caused because it is based on incorrect or incomplete information provided by or on behalf of the Customer of our services.
- VeiligStappen.nl is not liable for loss, theft or damage to personal property of the Customer of our services during the information, presentation, training, event and/or other services of VeiligStappen.nl.
- The customer of our services remains responsible at all times for the application or implementation of knowledge or actions as acquired during an information session, presentation, training, event and/or other services.
- In the event that the Customer of our services damages the equipment during information, presentation, training, event and/or other services on location, the Customer of our services is obliged to reimburse the appraisal value.
- In the event that VeiligStappen.nl owes compensation to the Customer of our services, the damage does not exceed the amount that was charged to the Customer of our services by VeiligStappen.nl.
- The customer of our services indemnifies VeiligStappen.nl against all claims from third parties that are related to the services and goods provided by VeiligStappen.nl.
Article 11. Intellectual property
- The intellectual property rights to the materials, content, and goods provided by VeiligStappen.nl to the Customer of our services are held by VeiligStappen.nl. It is expressly forbidden for the Customer of our services to reproduce the material and documentation provided or to make it available to third parties without prior permission.
- When video recordings (photos & videos) are made by Customer of our services, this must be made known to VeiligStappen.nl at all times and it is expressly forbidden to use these recordings for purposes other than personal use and where information, presentation, training, event and/or other services.
Article 12. Special provisions
- VeiligStappen.nl reserves the right for Customer of our services who, due to their behavior, impede or complicate the course of information, presentation, training, event, and/or other services, of further participation in the relevant information, presentation, training, event, and/or exclude other services or future information, presentation, training, event and/or other services. The exclusion does not affect the obligation to pay the costs for the relevant session, training or event.
- Both parties are bound to maintain the confidentiality of all confidential information. Customer of our services is referred to as the privacy statement for more information.
- Because some services of VeiligStappen.nl can possibly be delivered online, VeiligStappen.nl cannot guarantee that its services can be reached at any time at any location.
- During an online process, Customer of our services can communicate with each other, for example by posting comments in the private group on Facebook. Customer of our services declares not to send spam or unsolicited communications. Acting in violation of these terms and conditions can result in immediate denial of access and use of the services of VeiligStappen.nl.
- VeiligStappen.nl is at all times free to remove communication or other parts of the shared information without further notice if the content of this communication and information justifies its removal.
Article 13. Exchange and return of goods
- It is not possible to exchange and/or return purchased digital products or services. The customer of our services explicitly agrees that he hereby waives the right to make use of the cooling-off period and the right to revoke the agreement.
Article 14. Complaints
- The customer of our services is obliged to notify VeiligStappen.nl in writing (by e-mail) of complaints about invoices and/or the services or goods delivered within 5 working days of the occurrence of the complaint.
- If a defect is reported later, the Customer of our services will no longer be entitled to repair, replacement or compensation.
Article 15. Dispute Resolution
- Dutch law applies to these terms and conditions.
- Parties will only appeal to the courts after they have made every effort to settle a dispute in mutual consultation.
- Contrary to the legal limitation periods, the limitation period of all claims and defenses against VeiligStappen.nl and the third parties involved is 12 months.